Responsive, experienced team serving the DOD
In 2012, the University of Nebraska System (NU) was designated as a Department of Defense (DOD) University Affiliated Research Center (UARC) with core competencies identified to deter, counter and defend against national security threats.
To accomplish this mission, NU developed the National Strategic Research Institute (NSRI), which is dedicated to supporting national interests and strategies by providing the DOD and other federal agencies with evolutionary and revolutionary solutions to the dangerous and evolving national security threats and their potential impacts to warfighters and civilians.
Benefits of doing business with NSRI
- Comprehensive knowledge of sponsors’ requirements and problems
- Broad access to information, including proprietary data
- Broad corporate knowledge
- Independency and objectivity
- Quick response capability
- Current operational experience
- Freedom from real and/or perceived conflicts of interest
Learn more about UARCs via the DOD UARC Management Plan.