In This Issue
- Fentanyl: Powerful Drug, Deadlier Weapon
- Adsorption and sensor applications of C2N surface for G-series and mustard series chemical warfare agents
- Upper Macungie man charged with lying about effort to produce deadly poison ricin
- Blount County police taking action against new drug ‘Phrenze Red’
- Man’s shed found to contain DMT drug lab, guns, explosive chemicals
- FBI terrorism unit investigating poison powder mailed to Sedgwick County officials
- Lily of the valley
- Phrenze Red
- Dimethyltryptamine (DMT)
Information compiled by NSRI Field Operations & Training, which provides real-world, multi-disciplinary scenarios for responding to and preventing chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, explosive weapon incidents.
Reserve you seat for in upcoming courses.