Implementing and Advancing the National Cyber Strategy in the Maritime Transportation System
9070 Junction Drive Suite F, Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
Registration is open until November 29, 2018
You're invited to attend a workshop on Implementing and Advancing the National Cyber Strategy in the Maritime Transportation System, hosted by the National Maritime Intelligence-Integration Office (NMIO) and the National Strategic Research Institute (NSRI) on December 06 & 07, 2018.
The Event includes:
- Senior NSC cyber experts as guiding policy officials.
- A comprehensive review and validation of findings from an analytic cyber threat study conducted on three major u.s. ports.
- Working groups to discuss how to implement the cyber strategy for maritime transportation in the context of the recently released 2018 national cyber strategy.
This is an opportunity to participate in the shaping of policy development and implementation to ensure equities are well defined and represented.
Scheduled evolutions will focus on:
- Comprehensive review of the Cyber Threat Port Study; what’s new and what’s changed that we need to be prepared for as a Nation; and how to best implement policies incorporating the new information.
- Comprehensive planning and tie into federal, state, local, industrial, and academic organizations.
- Tangible actions (low effort – high effort) that can be taken to improve cyber actions in the near term and long term for high return on investment.
- The framing of organizations by: missions; roles; responsibilities; functions; tasks; measurable objectives; and associated timelines related to implementation of maritime transportation cyber strategy.
The goal is comprehensive discussion, feedback, validation, and development of actionable items for implementation. we invite your participation as we present current capabilities and create action plans for execution.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided both days for a fee of $30, which can be paid by cash or credit card at the event. You can pre-pay for your meal using the following link:
For additional information, please contact:
Laura Nolan (NSRI)
Phillip Justice (NSRI)
Directions & Parking Information