Use your expertise to support the mission of the defense threat reduction agency.
As a NSRI postdoctoral scholar, you will work directly with DTRA basic research and development program managers to support the countering weapons of mass destruction mission at one of the top Department of Defense research institutions in the nation.
- Nuclear technologies
- CWMD technologies
- Chemical-biological sciences
- Test science
While in this role, you will:
- Learn first-hand from operators in the field about technological gaps
- Translate complex national security needs into basic research and development requirements
- Provide technical programmatic oversight
- Actualize innovative ideas and solutions in CWMD mission space